FOODIES GETAWAY PACKAGE - IT'S FREE!
What could be better than the Sonoma Wine Country in the fall into winter season! Add to that, amazing breakfasts, wine hour … and proximity to some of the best restaurants in the world. Come to the Sonoma Wine Country and Case Ranch Inn and celebrate our region's remarkable "Food & Wine"!
Book TWO nights or more (Sunday through Thursday) and receive this complimentary Foodies Getaway Package!
Coming for a weekend?
Stay any three nights that include a Saturday night and receive this complimentary Foodies Getaway Package!
FOODIES GETAWAY PACKAGE INCLUDES (a $300 value!):
- Enjoy a complimentary bottle of Sonoma County wine or sparkling cider at check in.
- Receive a complimentary Chef John Ash, Father of Wine Country Cuisine, "Cooking Wild" cookbook! Touted as one of the most beautiful and useful cookbooks ever published! Scroll down for more info.
- Take advantage of an extra hour – check in early or stay late. Must arrange with innkeeper when booking your stay.
- Enjoy a freshly prepared breakfast each morning of your stay.
- Be delighted by the free concierge services that will help you make the most of your Wine Country stay.
- Make use of the Complimentary Wine Tasting Passport that includes tastings at select Sonoma County wineries.
- Take home a certificate for up to $50 Off of your next two night stay. Some restriction may apply.
FINE PRINT: Must request "Foodies Getaway Package" when booking your stay by phone or online. New reservations only. Subject to availability. Select rooms may apply. Offer may not be combined with other discounts or 3rd party sites (expedia & booking) or gift certificates. Holidays and events may be exempt. This offer must be booked before Dec. 31, 2016 and use before March 31, 2017.
COOKING WILD: More than 150 Recipes for Eating Close to Nature
To eat wild foods, you needn't crawl through the forest or hunt your own game. Many of these foods are as close by as your local supermarket.
COOKING WILD, by Chef John Ash and James O. Fraioli, takes a big view of "eating close to nature," including recipes and information on foraged and uncultivated foods as well as looking at the progeny of wild foods more conveniently found for sale alongside their conventional cousins.
Recent "Press Democrat" article about Chef John Ash and "Cooking Wild"
Chef John Ash is a two-time James Beard award-winning author, teacher, and restaurateur. He co-hosts a weekly food and wine radio talk show, The Good Food Hour, broadcast in Sonoma County, and teaches cooking classes at various cooking schools, including the Culinary Institute of America in St. Helena, California. His most recent book, Culinary Birds, won a James Beard Award for Best Single Subject Cookbook. He lives in Santa Rosa, California.
Jennifer Bushman, Route to Market, writes: "I think that this cookbook is the best cookbook ever written from vision to page to execution. The palate of this chef is absolutely incredible and the way he ensures that it turns out at home is a true gift that most food writers are never able to achieve. John Thomas Ash, this is one of my mom's favorite recipes!!! Thank you!"